Monday 14 May 2012

Artspace at Barn Galleries Henley


My trip to Artspace this morning was fantastic.  The displays are amazing, the ceramics are all displayed on tables, shelves and cupboards.  I spent about two hours there admiring the variety of work.  It was raining so my tour around the grounds viewing the sculptures was a bit wet, the bottom of my jeans were soaked. I met two fellow West Forest Potters while I was there.
Inside the barn I took a few photos of the work.
Hannah McAndrew, Slipware
Hannah McAndrew, Slipware
Jane White, Pit Fired
Jane White, Pit Fired
Alison Dix




Akiko Hirai
Hilary Sims

Lea Phillips


Nina Lund
Marshall Colman



Asger Kristensen

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jen,
    Thanks ever so much for that. Great to see the pictures of the place. Glad you enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete